1. Meet the client.
2. Take Job Order gaining full insight to the position and collect Job Description if available.
3. Prepare and submit the Job Order Profile (summary of the position based on the Job Description and discussions to date) to client for their approval and amendment if required. Ratify the Job Order Profile.
The Job Order, Job Description details, Job Order Profile and discussion with client form the basis of the following recruitment steps.
4. Check database and network of Recruitment Consultants and other business contacts for likely candidates.
5. If requested, prepare draft advertisement for newspaper publication and forward to client for comment, amendment and ratification (Advertisement is client’s cost).
6. Prepare and place Internet Advertisements (Advertisements are at CornerStone’s cost)
7. Manage advertisements daily and monitor response, keep client informed.
8. Adjust and amend Internet advertisement as warranted to attract suitable candidates.
9. Receive and reply to all applications.
10. Review applications - telephone interview against Job Order Profile
11. Personal Interview against Job Order Profile and Job Description and notes from client meeting.
12. For senior positions an Interview Report can be prepared that objectively rates candidates so that they can be assessed and discussed with the client.
13. Prepare Candidate Profile – details candidate suitability for the role.
14. Forward C.V. and Candidate Profile to client.
15. Arrange interview time with client and candidate
16. Address questions raised by client prior to interview.
17. Discuss feedback with both client and candidate.
18. Subsequent to client/candidate interview – Reference Check – covering off on specific questions.
19. Present offer to candidate and assist with negotiation.
20. Confirm acceptance by email to client so that Employment Agreement can be forwarded to successful candidate.
21. Advise unsuccessful candidates and thank them for their application.
22. Ongoing communication with client and candidate. CornerStone Recruitment is able to assist with inducting employees into your business.